Toddle in Tai Po with 埔JOURN
Points to Note(1) The photowalk is divided into three sessions conducted in Cantonese, Mandarin and English respectivel. Please register your session to your preferred language correspondingly.
(2) Please bring a camera of any form and water. Wear comfortable clothing and pack light. Prepare your own sunscreen, mosquito repellent and umbrella if needed.
(3) Due to gathering restrictions against groups of more than 4 persons in public, participants will be split into groups of 4 for the day. HKIPF will provide headsets to facilitate your experience. Please follow the instructions of the staff and abide by health and safety measures for public venues throughout the event.
(4) Please arrive at the assembly point 15min ahead of time for registration and health declaration.
Health Safety Measures(1) All participants must wear a self-provided face mask at all times.
(2) All participants must fill in a health declaration form upon arrival.
(3) Any person who fails to cooperate as requested, or displays fever (forehead temperature above 37.5C), fatigue, cough, diarrhea, vomiting or other flu-like symptoms will be refused to join the event .
(4) All persons must abide by the “Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation” (Regulation) gazetted by the Government, including but not limited to the extension of the “congregation restriction”which prohibits groups of more than 4 persons to gather in public, with effective from 24 February 2021.
Though our paths may diverge while living in the same community, they all intersect at Lam Tsuen River. One river connects us, running through the centre of Tai Po, passing by each others’ homes, open spaces, smoothing over traces of history, and into the corners where all lives cohabit. We will begin with the everydayness of public housing estates, slowly strolling along the river to explore new perspectives of looking at this community.